This flash screencast demonstrates a technique for establishing strongly-typed links between elements that belong to models of different metamodels (a.k.a weaving) using EMF and ModeLink, a simple 3-panel editor provided by Epsilon. The next part of the screencast demonstrates how to exploit such links programmatically with languages provided by Epsilon.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Version 0.9.1 is now available
- Version 0.9.0 is now available
- Version 0.8.9 is now available
- Version 0.8.8 is now available
- Version 0.8.7 is now available
- New examples added
- Version 0.8.6 is now available
- Critical bug in EuGENia 0.8.5 under Linux fixed in the 0.8.5.200905281248 interim version
- Version 0.8.5 is now available
- Version 0.8.4 is now available