We’ve launched a satellite project of Epsilon, called EpsilonLabs (http://epsilonlabs.sourceforge.net), where we are hosting experimental contributions built atop Epsilon and contributions that use libraries which conflict with EPL (and as such they cannot be hosted in the Eclipse CVS). The initial contributions to EpsilonLabs include two non-EPL drivers for accessing MDR (MOF 1.4, XMI 1.x) and Z (LaTeX) models from Epsilon programs, and an experimental integration of (a slightly modified version of) EMF Compare with the Epsilon Comparison Language (ECL).
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Version 0.9.1 is now available
- Version 0.9.0 is now available
- Version 0.8.9 is now available
- Version 0.8.8 is now available
- Version 0.8.7 is now available
- New examples added
- Version 0.8.6 is now available
- Critical bug in EuGENia 0.8.5 under Linux fixed in the 0.8.5.200905281248 interim version
- Version 0.8.5 is now available
- Version 0.8.4 is now available