A little off-topic but hopefully useful. Recently, I needed to find all the .java files in my workspace that did not contain a particular phrase (“Eclipse Public License”) to find out which files I had forgot to add copyright notices to. I tried to do this with regular expressions but couldn’t seem to make it work. So I looked into the Eclipse search plugin and finally managed to scribble a negative text search engine i.e. an engine that returns all the files that do not contain a particular phrase. Instructions on how to install and use the plugin are available here.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Version 0.9.1 is now available
- Version 0.9.0 is now available
- Version 0.8.9 is now available
- Version 0.8.8 is now available
- Version 0.8.7 is now available
- New examples added
- Version 0.8.6 is now available
- Critical bug in EuGENia 0.8.5 under Linux fixed in the 0.8.5.200905281248 interim version
- Version 0.8.5 is now available
- Version 0.8.4 is now available